Help Please!

I'm the type of person that doesn't have tons and tons of time. That means one of my favorite things to do, going to the mall, occurs once a month tops.

My mom told me that I could get about 5 tops, 1 pair of shoes, and 4 bottoms for the summer. Yay!

I have Forever 21, Nordstrom BP, Pac Sun, VANS, Wet Seal, PINK, and Brandy Melville all nearby. Those stores are great, except with the little time I have it can be hard to run around different malls for only 10 items of clothing.

Along with the little time comes a little budget.

When I say little budget I mean like I think paying more that $22 for a tee is ridiculous.


To get to the point, I was wondering if any of you had some cool online stores with great prices and cool fashion. You already know my style taste because of the posts!

This is why I'm saying PLEASE HELP. If you have specific clothing items you just love and are inexpensive to show, that's be great too!

please don't suggest something from Chanel, unless you are willing to but it for me haha
(took this in Los Angeles!)

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mrp.com/en_au?gclid=CL6I0q6Z4bwCFQIJvAodsycA4Q is great :)

    ReplyDelete