Super Bowl Chic


With the Super Bowl tomorrow,  I thought that I should share some insight in how to have a sensible,  cute outfit that also cheers for your favorite team. It's not too difficult to look the part without overdoing it. With my sense of style, I enjoy rooting for my team without going overboard with face makeup and shoes, socks, and earrings. I think that as long as you are wearing the right colors, you're good.


I was born in Washington and a lot of my family lives there so when the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl my mom said that we just 'had' to have a party. My family isn't big football fans, of the America kind that is, but we still enjoy it when a team we root for makes it. That being said, I don't have the 12th man jersey or even a Seahawks t-shirt but I still want to show my spirit for everyone at the party. Being that Seattle's colors are blue and green, I found some inspiration in the following photos. They are perfect for the family or friend party as a way to dress up but still be comfortable in all kinds of weather. You could always replace the colors with orange (yuck) if you are hoping the Broncos will win.







Go Hawks! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm in MA, I'm rooting for Seahawks.
    GO TEAM!

    ReplyDelete