My Colorful Lunch!

Most of the time, the food I cook or prepare isn't super pretty or nice, so I never post anything about it. Today was different.

Do you ever get a 'wave' of feeling like you want to do something. That was me today when I made my lunch, I just really felt like making a nice meal!



We had some strawberries, grapes and pineapple so I decided to cut those up and put them into a bowl. I made sure to wash them first and get all the stems and leaves off.


There were taquitos in freezer, so I heated them up and put them on a plate.


I like foods and drinks with a lot of flavor, so I put a cut up strawberry in my water!


My lunch was delicious! It was filling without making me full, if you know what I mean.





3 comments:

  1. Such a great post! I love your blog so much! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I followed you on Google +!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I also have just started a blog if you would like to have a look? http://ruby-viola.blogspot.co.uk x

      Delete