The one I am 'creating' is more of an art and visual expression of these crazy high school years. I think it will be fun to look back onto the creative side I have, along with a few silly stories I throw in.
Anyways, onto the fun part!
Supplies: some are optional but this is what I purchased from my local craft store!
(I linked some cool ones)
- Journal or Notebook (mine is blank inside out of preference)
- Pens/Pencils (I really like the Sharpie pens because of the no bleed fine tip)
- Washi Tape (for decoration)
- Magazines (cut letters, patterns, or pictures out of them)
- Stamps & Ink Pad
- Pencil/Carrying Case for it All
- Colored Pencils
- Tape & Glue ( I suggest stick over liquid- dries quicker)
- Any other crafty supplies (scrapbook paper, ribbon, stickers...)
- Shaped Hole Punch
- Chalkboard paint & Chalk
- Embroidery Thread & Needle
- Baker's Twine
- Old Book Pages
|My Magazine Clippings|
There really isn't any rhyme or reason to the artistic side of things, just let the creative juices flow!
I feel like journaling is an ongoing thing, so you can have pages that can be built over time, no need to clip 500 clippings today!
This is what I did:
|Tip: press down hard on the ink pad and make sure to cover all the raised rubber surface|
|I used this to make the title|
on a separate sheet of paper
|Tip: leave room to grow!|
|Tip: make sure to write the date so in 20 |
years you remember how old you were
|This is what I ended up with!|
I spent a lot of time on this artsy DIY, so I hope I have inspired & delighted you!