Cookie Dough for 1!

This might be different for some of you, but when I was little we were NOT allowed to eat the cookie dough from a batch of cookies we were making, of course some managed to get on our hands so we just had to eat it ;)


Since then I found on Pinterest a recipe (here, but I will give you the steps below) that is basically egg-less cookie dough so you don't have to worry about getting sick.

I tried the recipe and it was delicious! It uses the same ingredients as basic cookies.

Here are the steps!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 TBSP butter, softened
1/8 tsp vanilla
1 and 1/2 TBSP milk
1/3 cup flour
Pinch of salt
m&ms, chocolate chips, Girl Scout cookie bits... what ever 'topping' you want



Steps:
  1. Combine softened butter and brown sugar with a mixer on low for just under a minute.
  2. Gently stir in vanilla, milk, flour and salt with a spoon.
  3. Then combine the mixture with a spoon or mixer
  4. If you have toppings, dump them in and stir in with a spoon.






Overall this took me less than 10 minutes, it says it is for one serving size but I ate it over the course of three nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment