First Date Outfit Series- 1

Hey! It's Taylor! I just would like to say I'm doing a month long series of outfit ideas for a first date. The first of the series is today!

Blouse & Geometric Shorts

This is perfect for a first date, especially a blind one, because it is dressy enough without being too casual or too fancy. This is also perfect for hot weather because a flowy blouse will not stick close to your body & shorts will keep your legs free. 







                                                          


Where you can buy geo shorts (click the photo)


Where you can buy flowy blouses:



2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks real nice! I don't have any geometric shorts but now I feel like I might have to get one, I esp. love outfit number two :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have one pair but I've been able to find them everywhere while shopping!

      Delete